Affordable San Francisco Long-distance Relocation Solutions
As a long distance moving company in San Francisco, CA, Iron Man Moving offers a wide range of SF cross country moving services.
San Francisco Long Distance
At Iron Man Moving SF, we understand how moving long-distance can be more emotionally, mentally, and physically stressful than San Francisco local moving. That is why we treat every move as though we’re the customer that is relocating out of state. In other words, you can be assured that we will attend to your individual needs and handle your belongings with the utmost care. The success of the moving process rests on the shoulders of our long-distance movers in San Francisco team members. These are the individuals who maintain our reputation as an industry leader and keep our company a step ahead of our competitors.
What separates us from our competitors?
Customers often ask what is it that separates Iron Man Moving SF from the other long-distance movers in San Francisco out there. That’s easy to answer. It’s our commitment to exceeding the customer’s expectations by providing the highest quality moving services at the most competitive rates. When you hire our company to help with your long-distance relocation, here is what you can expect:
- Access to storage facilities if your new home or office isn’t quite ready for occupancy
- Complete or partial packing and unpacking services
- Flexible timing that enables you to schedule a FREE in-home/on-site estimate based on when it’s convenient to you
- FREE basic coverage at a rate of $0.60 per pound per item on all belongings being handled by Iron Man Moving SF (we encourage customers to purchase additional 3rd party moving insurance for extra protection)
- FREE furniture disassembly on pick-up day and re-assembly when the items are delivered at your new location
- FREE furniture-wrapping services
- Guaranteed pick-up date when you hire our company
As the premier long-distance movers in San Francisco and Bay Area company, we truly understand the importance of having your furniture and belongings arrive on time and on budget at your new location. Since establishing Iron Man Moving SF, we have remained committed to exceeding the customer’s expectations by providing a superior level of service when helping you move. And that reflects in the increase in the number of referrals over the years.
How do local moves differ from long-distance moves . . . besides the cost?
According to recent statistics from the National Bureau of Statistics and United States Department of Transportation, 40 million Americans will move this year. That means that 12% of the country’s populace will consider specific factors regarding moving to a new location this year. So how do local moves differ from long-distance relocations? Here is an explanation:
- Interstate movers must follow Federal and State interstate transportation rules and regulations
- Long-distance moves involve different packing
- Long-distance moves require more planning and preparation
- Long-distance moves take considerably more time and effort
- You can’t DIY when moving long-distance
How much will it cost you to move long distance versus locally?
The cost of a local move averages between $1,000 and $1,200. As far as manpower is concerned you can anticipate the following:
- 2 movers per 1-bedroom home
- 2 to 3 movers per 2 to 3-bedroom home
- 3 to 4 movers per 4-bedroom home
- 4 or more movers per 4 or more-bedroom homes
The cost of a long-distance move will average between $5,000 and $10,000. The guideline for the number of movers required is the same. In case, you need specific assistance with a process, do let us know. However, there are 4 primary factors that will influence the cost of every long-distance move including:
- Distance of the move
- Labor costs (based on the number of long-distance movers in San Francisco required)
- Liability and valuation coverage at $0.60 per pound per item (we recommend you purchase additional 3rd party moving insurance)
- Size and weight of your appliances, furniture, and other belongings
- Storage (if required due to your new home or office not being ready)
- Time of year (believe it or not, there is a “high” season in the moving industry)
Why should you hire Iron Man Moving SF for long-distance moves?
We appreciate the fact that you are considering hiring Iron Man Moving SF and our long-distance movers’ services in San Francisco. We have been in business for decades and are conversant with all processes and planning needed to help you move. Our teams are available for assistance. You’ll enjoy the benefits of doing so:
WE are fully bonded, insured, and licensed
WE can provide packing materials and supplies upon request
WE offer very competitive rates for long-distance moves
WE provide friendly professional service
WE guarantee your belongings will arrive safely and securely
To learn more about our long-distance moving services or to schedule an in-home estimate, contact Iron Man Moving SF at your earliest convenience. Our business representatives are waiting to assist you with the move. Call us now and let us help you today.